Thursday, September 8, 2011

Leftovers


There wasn't enough room for all the pictures from Wednesday on yesterday's edition of The Sewer Pipe, so we thought we'd throw them up here.

They will have to hold you for a while, because there's nothing in the forecast for the foreseeable future.





Photobucket

It was a great day for catching a big, clean wave.

Photobucket

Or for taking a nap.

Photobucket

For a change, you didn't look like a moron by showing-up with a short board.

Photobucket

But you might still have to eat some shit for it.

Photobucket

It was a day to try to snake a friend.

Photobucket

Or clean-out your shorts.

Photobucket

Believe it or not, this guy came all the way from Santa Barbara to get a taste of our pee water.

Photobucket

If you think people have been exaggerating how bad the paddle-out was, this should settle any doubts.


Cover Photo: What the world looked like yesterday outside your cubicle.
Click it to see bigger.

7 comments:

  1. Why didn't you get pics of me doing turns, this makes me look like a dork I tore that wave up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom, it's because I'm such a crappy photographer that I couldn't keep up with the blinding speed of your epic moves.

    I'm sorry.

    Here, I've fixed the picture so nobody will recognize you and associate you with dorkdom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tom did not say any of the above comments... it was all Mr. Dalpe.

    However I did get a laugh out of the Elmo.

    Gracias.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Innocent my butt. Im throwin you under the bus

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tom u really need an account on the fagners.

    ReplyDelete