Saturday, September 8, 2012

Ox's Asses

We here at The Sewer Pipe are always interested in encouraging new talent. So when not so famous longboarder, but somewhat infamous SUP'er, Luke The Puke Gibbons, expressed an interest in surf photography, and assured us that he could handle it ("Dude. . . I had like two whole semesters of photography in college!") we said what the hell, and sent him out, camera in hand to cover Saturday's waves.

He asked us, "What kind of pictures should I shoot?"

"Whatever catches your eye," we told him.

This is what he came back with.
















We're going to have to have a talk with that boy. . .

1 comment:

  1. This isn't right. This is objectifying women. I'm against that. I mean, I'm for some things, just not this.

    -Gabe in the Upper lot

    ReplyDelete