Monday, October 4, 2010

The Clean-up Crew


It shouldn't be, but it happens. Sometimes, even though you think you got them all - even after an Epic Day like yesterday's Epic Sunday - a few waves slip through the cracks, and are still waiting to be ridden the next morning.

That's a job for the Clean-up Crew, Marcus, Stevie, and Joel, who while you were still sleeping, or on your way to work this morning, made sure that no wave was left behind.


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




9 comments:

  1. Nice pics was a remarkably fun day waves were fun and a fun crew in the line up.

    Jamie you should send some of the better pics of Epic Sunday to Adam at ESM maybe he'll use some of those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn! it looked awesome today. bummed i missed it. the lake got me sick as a dog yesterday. bed ridden benny. nice work boys, let no wave go unshredded!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stevie:

    Got much nicer pix than I expected; I was really just down there to kill some time :-)

    Ben:

    That sucks. I wonder how many other people got sick. A couple people mentioned that the water just "felt" putrid. I guess they were right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try just drinking it I at least drink 3 big gulps every time I go out you'll be immune in no time

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've go it on tap now at home Stevie.
    should only take a couple of horrifying weeks to get my immunity up

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn, when I heard Jamie had shots of "Joel Backside" I got really excited....now I just feel cheated. I'll just hop back into my 97 Buick and wait in the upper lot for the next "swell" I suppose.

    Your friend,
    Pecs Rodson

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marco's head in one of those pics is bigger than his body is anyone feeding that boy?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jamie- Can't wait to see the blooper wipeout reel. You could probably do a dropping-in category as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think we've had enough dropping in's at the moment Mug of the month is next

    ReplyDelete